top of page

Intimate Couples Retreat in Costa Rica

June 29 – July 3, 2023

Vacation Counseling provides an intimate, exclusive, and effective couples retreat. During your stay at Peace Retreats, we will help you and your partner find a new perspective and face your issues head-on.


As a team, our therapists have over 100+ years of experience and utilize a variety of methods for couples counseling.

What Satisfied Couples Are Saying...

“We had a great retreat. Not only was the weather beautiful and the excursions fun, my wife and I were able to connect in a way we hadn't before. The counseling sessions helped us to communicate more openly and understand each-other better.”

- Brian

During Your Stay, Your Relationship Will Benefit From:

  •  A Gottman Relationship Checkup Assessment and Results

  • 4 hours of private couple counseling sessions (including a pre and post counseling sessions)

  • 7+ hours of intimacy sessions (covering the intimate areas of communication, managing conflict, forgiveness, emotional connection, trust, self intimacy, spiritual intimacy, sex, & commitment)

  • 1 Relationship Counselor - Doctor of Intimacy

  • 20+ Relationships and Intimacy Skills and Resources 

  • 4 nights of accommodation (shared occupancy) – private accommodations optional w/ additional fee

  •  5+ hours of Yoga

  • Supply and delivery of two (2) meals per day – breakfast and dinner

  • Round-trip airport transportation from Liberia International Airport (LIR) to Peace Retreat

  • Coffee and tea in the morning

  • Zip-line excursion

  • Beach Trips and Dancing 

  • Intimacy Vows Ceremony

peace yoga.png

Lodging and Pricing

Screenshot (60).png

Jungle Bungalow - Private Terrace & Air-Conditioning

Wake up to the sounds of monkeys in the trees above you. Grab your coffee and sip it as you watch the sun rise on your private terrace overlooking the jungle. 


Brand new bungalows feature air conditioning, handmade teak wood furniture, two single beds, an en suite bathroom, and a large private terrace. All bungalows are also equipped with outdoor and indoor showers, ceiling fans, hot water and a safe for valuables. 

Entire Stay Couple Price: $3249

Samadhi Suite - kitchen, bathroom
and private decks

Immerse yourself in the tranquility of your own studio suite with a queen bed and its own ensuite bathroom and a fully equipped private kitchen. 

This bedroom offers you a private rooftop deck with ocean view. At night, enjoy your privacy while looking at a beautiful starry sky. You will also enjoy a private terrace overlooking the pool area and the murmurs of the jungle.

Entire Stay Couple Price: $4849

Sold Out.png
samadhi 1.png
shine 1.png

Shine Room - Ground floor with private bathroom

Our Shine Room is the largest room of Casa Yoga, entirely decorated with teak wood from local Costa Rica. It has three queen size teak bed, and a private bathroom.

Entire Stay Couple Price: $3149

Om Room - Second floor room with private bathroom

Located on the second floor of Casa Yoga, this private and well appointed room is perfect for relaxing while also having stunning views of the jungle. Includes two singles beds, bathroom, ceiling fan, and terrace. Note: King size bed optional by request.

Entire Stay Couple Price: $2949

om 1.png
shanti 1.png

Shanti Room - Second floor room with private bathroom

Located on the second floor of Casa Yoga, this private and well appointed room is perfect for relaxing while also having stunning views of the jungle. Includes one queen bed, bathroom, ceiling fan, and terrace.

Entire Stay Couple Price: $2949

The Cabinas - Jungle setting with shared bathroom facility

The cabinas are constructed with reforested teak wood, and contain very simple yet comfortable furniture. Each cabina has been situated in a way that maximizes the Costa Rican breezes. Each cabina has screened windows one queen bed, lighting, a ceiling fan, and an open-air closet for storage space.​ The cabinas grant access to an open-air shared washroom facility. Open to Singles

Entire Stay Sale Price: $2549

cabina 1.png

Please note: A 50% deposit must be made at the time of booking. A 75%  is due 45 days prior to the retreat and the remaining balance of 25% is due 30 days prior to the retreat.


Have questions? Ready to Book Your Trip?
Send us a message!

Thanks for submitting! We will be sending you more information promptly.

bottom of page